MOBO is a 7-in-one soft tissue massage and myofascial release tool for total-body mobility. Help maximize performance, prevent injury and reduce pain.
😌 Deep Tissue Relief
🎯 Trigger Point Relief
🏃♀️ Improve Mobility
🩺 45+ Years Research-Supported
⭐️ Used by Elite Athletes
Place order in next 24hrs & get Free Shipping (US only!)
Get to 10% when you sign up with your email.
Whether your goal is to reduce daily tension and stress, enhance athletic performance, or supplement rehabilitation, MOBO is a fundamental part of your health and fitness program.
With its versatile design and unrivalled techniques, MOBO replaces a myriad of single-purpose self-mobilization tools for easy, targeted myofascial release anywhere in your body.
Crafted With Premium Materials
- Airplane-Grade Aluminum Bar
- Latex-Free and Non-Allergenic Rubber End
- Beech Wood Rollers
- Non-Allergenic Thermoplastic Rubber Bands
- Bar Length: 17.5 in.
- Roller Diameter: 2.8 in.
- Weight: 1 pound
- 17.5-Inch, Airplane-Grade Aluminum Bar with Roller-Positioning Buttons
- 2 Removable End Caps made of Natural Rubber (Latex-Free and Non-Allergenic)
- 2 Real Beech Wood Rollers (color, tint, and wood grain may vary)
- 2 Advanced-Level Bands made of Non-Allergenic Thermoplastic Rubber
- * All materials are recyclable
Smarter Mobility in Mind
Evidenced-based soft tissue release techniques backed by 45+ years of fitness and physical therapy expertise.
This product is rated 0 of stars.
It has received 1 review.
Intelligent, Innovative, Patented Design
Removable End Caps (Non-Allergenic)
Latex-free, non-allergenic rubber end caps
Beech Wood Rollers
Beech wood rollers with non-allergenic thermoplastic rubber bands, all 100% recyclable.
Patented Grip Factor.
Use the power of leverage to create the ideal amount of compression and manually apply the pressure appropriate for your mobility journey.
Airplane-Grade Aluminum Bar
Carefully crafted with an airplane-grade aluminum bar
"I think it's a vital tool. I see it as a bridge between physical therapy and maintaining musculoskeletal health, and I think it's amazing!"