This combo includes the Upper Trap, Chest, and Head/Neck Releases to improve both shoulder and upper core mobility. This is good for warm-up, movement prep, or recovery for upper body exercises or when using the upper body in running and sports activities. It targets the muscle groups that can impact the position and posture of the shoulder complex as well as the upper back and neck positions.
Please watch the video for instructions to perform these MOBO releases.
- Explore different arm motions and arm circles to feel a deeper release your body needs.
- Start with arm movements at a 45-degree angle forward then use arm movements directly out to your side or slightly behind you.
Head and Neck:
- If you feel an area of tension or sensitivity, you may use short, concentrated rolling followed by longer rolling movements.
- Avoid putting the end of MOBO on the bony part of the shoulder.
- Do not force your head to turn or tilt beyond what is your comfortable range of motion.
Head and Neck:
- Do not allow the head to extend backward and eyes to look up during the rolling motion. Focus eyes forward on something that is at your eye level.
- Avoid pressing or rolling with excessive pressure that pulls your head down and forward at your end range of motion.
- Avoid pressing rollers on your spine. Stay in the muscle areas on the sides of your spine.
- Avoid pressing into the armpit area.
- Avoid pressing into the breast tissue.
- Discontinue if there is any sharp, shooting, or radiating pain.