This soft tissue release improves mobility and positioning of the foot, making it good for a warm-up or movement prep before exercise, activity, or sport. This can improve the function of the foot and contribute to better ankle movement. The feet are a common area of the body that holds tension and fatigue from the day so using MOBO for relaxation can improve sleep quality.
Please watch the video for instructions to perform this MOBO release.
- If you have difficulty with balance or feeling safe standing on a single leg, you may sit on a chair or elevated surface to perform the Foot Release.
- Focus on the center and inside arch area of the foot.
- Do not attempt to stand on the roller. You are placing the foot on the roller and only creating moderate pressure.
- Avoid the outside edge of your foot to avoid sensitive bony areas.
- Avoid directly rolling under the toes or heel bone.
- Discontinue if there is sharp, shooting, or radiating pain.