This soft tissue release is unique to MOBO and uses the adjustable rollers to provide a release for the hard-to-reach upper trap muscle area. It releases tension that is created from overactive muscles responding to poor upper body posture and poor breathing patterns. This can provide the necessary mobility to transition from sitting at your computer to preparing for your favorite fitness or sports activity. It is especially beneficial before upper body exercises.
Please watch the video for instructions to perform this MOBO release.
- Explore different arm motions and arm circles to feel a deeper or the release your body needs.
- If you have difficulty getting on the floor, use the Upper Trap Release - Anchor and Roll on the wall or a stable surface.
- Avoid putting the end of MOBO on the bony part of the shoulder.
- Do not force your head to turn or tilt beyond what is your comfortable range of motion.
- Discontinue if there is sharp, shooting, or radiating pain.