This soft tissue release is unique to MOBO, reaching the hard-to-reach upper trap muscle area while anchoring to the wall for easy access and body positioning. It releases tension that is created from overactive muscles responding to poor upper body posture and poor breathing patterns. This can provide the necessary mobility to transition from sitting at your computer to preparing for your favorite fitness or sports activity. It is especially beneficial before upper body exercises.
Please watch the video for instructions to perform this MOBO release.
- Explore different arm motions and arm circles to feel a deeper release your body needs.
- If you would like more pressure due to having more muscle mass in this area, try the Upper Trap Release - Press and Move- Floor to take advantage of your body position on the floor to create more leverage and pressure.
- Avoid putting the end of MOBO on the bony part of the shoulder.
- Do not force your head to turn or tilt beyond what is your comfortable range of motion.
- Discontinue if there is sharp, shooting, or radiating pain.