Chest Release - Press and Move
Increases soft tissue mobility on the front of the upper body to improve shoulder position and mobility. MOBO provides the distance from the wall or stable surface that allows you to use arm movements while applying the point of compression in the chest muscle area. This improves mobility for upper body movements and sports actions such as throwing, swinging, lifting, or running. This is also great to release tension for forward-shoulder posture from prolonged sitting at a computer during the day.
Please watch the video for instructions to perform this MOBO release.
- Start with arm movements at a 45-degree angle forward then use arm movements directly out to your side or slightly behind you.
- Smooth controlled arm movement is best to lengthen soft tissue during release.
- Always maintain pressure with MOBO and keep it parallel with the ground.
- Avoid pressing into the armpit area.
- Females should avoid pressing into the breast tissue.
- Discontinue if there is any sharp or radiating pain.