Front Hip Release- Cross Friction
This soft tissue release combines a point of compression and with a cross fiber massaging movement to provide a deeper release in the muscle area on the front of the hip. MOBO’s ability to anchor securely to a stable surface frees your hand to grasp the bar and apply massaging movements that separate myofascial layers and increase blood flow. This releases tension on the front of the lower body and allows better positions for the hip and pelvis. This improves warm-up and movement preparation before activity or sport.
Please watch the video for instructions to perform this MOBO release.
- You may adjust pressure by adjusting your body position and how much you lean into MOBO.
- You can use the opposite hand for balance on the wall or surface.
- IMPORTANT: Avoid letting MOBO press into areas inward from that location and avoid the groin area to avoid putting pressure on vital nerves and vessels.
- Avoid arching the low back and maintain a level pelvis while performing the release.
- Discontinue if there is any sharp, shooting, or radiating pain.