This soft tissue release makes it easy to access and position the body for the T-Spine Release. It supports mobility and movement needed for some of our most basic needs such as breathing and posture, to more dynamic needs such as running, throwing, or overhead lifting. Healthy shoulder mobility requires thoracic spine mobility for good positioning and movement, making this release important for almost any upper body activity or sports skill.
Please watch the video for instructions to perform this MOBO release.
- Lean your body into the wall for balance and control while positioning the MOBO.
- Use your upper arm and elbows to adjust MOBO’s position at any time.
- You can adjust your foot position to change the amount of pressure the body can create against MOBO.
- If you have significant muscle mass in this area and need more pressure for a deeper release, check out the T-Spine Release - Press and Move on the Floor.
- Avoid pressing rollers on your spine. Stay in the muscle areas on the sides of your spine.
- Discontinue if there is sharp, shooting, or radiating pain.